Summary:Precautions for storage of lighters:1. Do not store gas lighters near gas tanks and gas pipes to pre...
Precautions for storage of lighters:
1. Do not store gas lighters
near gas tanks and gas pipes to prevent the lighter from exploding and detonating the gas. Some household gas stoves have problems and cannot be ignited automatically, so they need to be ignited with a lighter. Therefore, do not put the lighter next to the gas tank after ignition.
2. Gas lighters are easy to explode after being heated. Therefore, do not put the lighter on the window sill or other places exposed to direct sunlight, especially in hot summer days. It is even more unsafe to place it in this way.
3. Gas lighters should be stored away from heat sources to prevent deflagration due to heat. Stoves, high-heat lamps, heating machines and other places that are prone to high heat should be kept as far away as possible.
4. A large number of fireworks and firecrackers fires occur every year, and lighters are among them. Therefore, when fireworks and firecrackers are required for celebrations such as tomb sweeping and Spring Festival, do not mix lighters and firecrackers.
5. Gasoline, alcohol and other volatile fuels, ether and other highly volatile flammable and explosive materials are stored, as well as warehouses where flammable and explosive chemicals are stored. A certain amount of flammable materials will volatilize in the air. Do not store lighters here.
6. Do not store the lighter on the dressing table where cosmetics, mousse and other hair products are placed, so as to prevent the lighter from exploding and detonating these cosmetics. Many cosmetics contain alcohol, and hair products such as mousse are flammable and explosive.