1. Lighter: There is a special manual ignition device. The fuel is made of petrochemicals and is us...
1. Lighter: There is a special manual ignition device. The fuel is made of petrochemicals and is usually used to ignite cigarettes, pipes and other smoking articles. It can also be used to ignite paper, wicks, candles, lanterns or other flammable materials.
Note: Lighters cannot be used as candles, flashlights or other devices that burn for long periods of time.
2. Liquid gas lighters: These lighters have obvious air outlets. The internal fuel composition is liquid hydrocarbons such as hexane. The standard steam pressure is 24 ° C and cannot exceed 34.5 kPa.
3. Gaseous lighter: propane, its standard pressure is 24 ° C, more than 104kpa.
4. Rear-mixed lighters: These types of gas lighters burn air and fuel after ignition.
5. Premixed lighter: The fuel gas of this type of gas lighter is mixed with air and burned.
6. Disposable lighters: These types of lighters are filled with fuel and cannot be refilled.
7. Re-inflatable lighters: These types of lighters can be refilled with an external gas tank or inserted into a new fuel tank.
8. Adjustable lighters: These lighters provide a means to freely adjust the height of the flame.
9. Non-adjustable lighter: This type of lighter does not provide a means to adjust the height of the flame. The height of the burner is preset by the producer.
10. Automatically adjustable pipe lighter: This type of lighter provides a means of automatically increasing the flame height from upright to tilted. This device is specifically designed for pipes.