1. Don't hit a hundred to avoid electronic breakdown. 2 […]
1. Don't hit a hundred to avoid electronic breakdown.
2. Do not stir the spring of the handle of the fire randomly, so as not to cause the gas out of order and not to catch fire, and the sealing ring is worn and leaks. know
3. After the remaining gas of the gallbladder is discharged, refill.
4. The lighter should not be slowed down when ignited, especially the down-pressure electronic lighter, it should be stopped for half a second when pressed.
5. The combustion nozzle should be cleaned once a month to keep the fuel nozzle clean, so that the gas is slightly smooth.
6. It should not be placed near fire or high temperature.