1. Do not hit the air to prevent electronic breakdown. […]
1. Do not hit the air to prevent electronic breakdown.
2. Do not arbitrarily arranging the spring of the fire head, so as not to cause the gas to be messy and not to catch fire, and the seal ring is worn and leaking.
3. The remaining gas of the bladder should be removed and then refilled.
4. When the lighter is ignited, it should be slow, especially for the down-type electronic lighter.
5. The combustion nozzle should be cleaned once a month to keep the fuel nozzle clean and make the gas slightly clear.
6. It should not be placed near fire or high temperature.