1. Don't fight in the air to avoid electronic breakdown […]
1. Don't fight in the air to avoid electronic breakdown.
2. Never stir the spring of the handle of the fire randomly, so as not to cause the gas out of order and not ignite, and the sealing ring wears and leaks.
3. After the remaining gas of the gallbladder is discharged, refill.
4. The lighter should be lighter and slower when igniting, especially the push-type Electronic lighter, it should stop for half a second when pressed.
5. The combustion spray nozzle should be cleaned once a month to keep the fuel nozzle clean, so that the gas is slightly smooth.
6. It should not be placed near fire or high temperature.