In different situations and relationships between characters, lighters have different meanings. Remember the correct meaning of lighters and don’t send them wrong. The meaning of sending lighters in different countries is also very different:
1. In the West, flame represents love, and I want to communicate with you when I send a lighter;
2. In South Korea, no matter whether the other party smokes or not, when a girl gives a boy a lighter, it means "ignited the fire of love";
3. A woman gives a man a lighter to show her understanding and tolerance of men;
4. In China, the meaning of sending a lighter is "you don't marry". The lighter represents a lifetime promise! When a girl gives a boy a lighter, it means to follow him forever;
5. Send a lighter to the leader, which means "prosperous fire", and wish him better and better in his career.
What is the meaning of girls giving lighters
1. Girls giving a lighter to boys means "passionate love" or if you are my first love, the "feelings between you and him sparkle" and then "flame fiercely".
2. I want him to be your loving husband! This is recognized by many netizens in China.
3. Flame represents love in Europe. Girls send lighters to boys because they want to associate with you.
4. The girl gives the boy a lighter to show that a woman who understands a man's mind will give him a love.
5. It's a lighter and it means you don't marry~!
6. If you are not interested in the other party, send a lighter because it is one of the must-have items for smoking boys, so if a girl gives a boy a lighter, it may just happen to the boy’s birthday or some other festivals related to him, and simply want to give one gift.
What kind of words should I engrave with a lighter?
1. If it is customized, it is recommended to engrave each other's name or nickname, and couples can also use the names of both parties, themselves or each other;
2. You can engrave commemorative dates such as the other party’s birthday, wedding anniversary, etc.;
3. If you are a couple, you can take the pinyin of the name of the other party or the initials of the two people's names, or you can directly take a word of the other party;
4. You can also engrave dragon characters in traditional Chinese characters, or some blessings to the other party, such as a bright future, a beautiful future, and a successful horse.
Related Suggestion : OUTDOOR STRAIGHT INTO THE LIGHTERS OQ-603