6. Microcomputer lighter: The lighter is equipped with a battery-powered microcomputer, and the int...
6. Microcomputer lighter: The lighter is equipped with a battery-powered microcomputer, and the integrated circuit of the microcomputer has an automatic circulation system. When operating, turn on the circuit to start fire. Once the flame is extinguished by the wind, it will automatically re-burn.
7. Liquid gas lighter: This type of lighter has an obvious outlet pipe, and the internal fuel composition is liquid hydrocarbons, such as hexane. The standard vapor pressure is 24 degrees Celsius and cannot exceed 34.5kpa.
8. Gaseous lighters: The internal fuel components of this type of lighters are liquefied hydrocarbons, such as butane, isobutane, and propane. The standard pressure is 24 degrees Celsius, exceeding 104kpa.
9. Post-mixing lighters: This type of gaseous lighters mix and burn air and fuel after ignition.
10. Front-mix lighters: The fuel gas of this type of gaseous lighter is mixed with air before burning.
11. Disposable lighters: This type of lighter is filled with fuel during production and cannot be refilled.