Summary:The lighter is one of the common items in daily life, and its appearance brings a very convenient wa...
The lighter is one of the common items in daily life, and its appearance brings a very convenient way for humans to make fires. But after all, the lighter contains flammable gas, which is classified as a flammable item. If the lighter is broken, it must be handled with care. Let me explain several processes that require attention.
1. The lighter can already be broken, which naturally refers to the lighter whose shell is made of plastic. Once the lighter is broken, the broken plastic particles will definitely splash around due to the impact effect of the liquefied gas. Therefore, the first step is to ensure that no one around is injured.
2. After ensuring that no one is injured, the next step is to defragment. As long as the fragments are swept up with a broom, they can be classified as non-recoverable waste.
3. Check if there are any traces of liquefied gas left on the ground. Under normal circumstances, there is no, but if there is, it can be wiped with disinfectant alcohol.
4. Smell if there is any obvious liquefaction odor at the scene where the lighter is broken. If the site is open, the problem is generally not big, but if the place is real and narrow, it may leave a strange smell. At this time, it is best not to use an electric fan to blow off the smell directly.
5. The correct approach is to open doors and windows as much as possible to let the smell dissipate by itself. If the truth cannot be eliminated for a long time, use an electric fan to blow it away.
The lighter is flammable and explosive. Once it is broken, it should be ensured that no one is injured at the first time. To
Related Suggestion : PLASTIC HOME HOSE IGNITOR OQ-9001W