Lighters are flammable and explosive materials. If there is no oil in them, they can be mailed. But if it is a lighter with oil in it, it cannot be mailed, because the lighter is a prohibited item. Prohibited items refer to items prohibited by national laws and regulations, including:
1. All kinds of weapons and ammunition. Such as guns, bullets, shells, grenades, mines, bombs, etc.;
2. All kinds of explosive articles. Such as detonators, explosives, firecrackers, etc.;
3. All kinds of flammable items, including liquids, gases and solids. Such as gasoline, kerosene, tung oil, alcohol, lacquer, diesel, aerosol, gas lighter, gas cylinder, phosphorus, sulfuric acid, matches, etc.;
4. All kinds of corrosive items. Such as fire sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, organic solutions, pesticides, hydrogen peroxide, hazardous chemicals, etc.
5. Various radioactive elements and containers. Such as uranium, radium, etc.;
6. All kinds of potent poisons. Such as thallium, cyanide, arsenic, etc.;
7. All kinds of anesthetics. Such as opium (including poppy shell, flower, bud, leaf), morphine, macaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine, ephedrine and other products;
8. All kinds of biochemical products and infectious materials. Such as anthrax, dangerous bacteria, medical waste, etc.;
9. All kinds of publications, publicity materials, printed materials that endanger national security, social and political stability, and obscene;
10. All kinds of items that hinder public health. Such as bones, animal organs, limbs, animal skins without nitration, animal bones without medicine, etc.;
11. National laws, regulations, and administrative regulations expressly prohibit the circulation, delivery, or entry and exit of items, such as state secret documents and materials, national currency and counterfeit currencies and securities, simulated weapons, controlled knives, precious cultural relics, and endangered wild animals And its products, cigarettes, etc;
12. Inappropriate packaging. Items that may endanger personal safety, contaminate or damage other parcels, equipment, etc.;
13. The delivery country (region) prohibits the delivery of imported items.
Related Suggestion : MULTI-COLOR PLASTIC+METAL STRAIGHT TUBE IGNITER