Summary:The fair use of electronic lighters is as follows:
1. Do not hit it empty to prevent electronic bre...
1. Do not hit it empty to prevent electronic breakdown.
2. Do not fiddle with the spring of the fire handle head indiscriminately, so as not to cause the gas to be chaotic and not ignite, and the sealing ring to wear and leak.
3. The residual gas of the air bladder should be released and then refilled.
4. Lighters should be ignited slowly and not in a hurry, especially for push-down electronic lighters, stop for half a second when pressing.
5. The combustion nozzle should be cleaned once a month to keep the fuel nozzle clean and make the gas slightly smooth.
6. It should not be placed near fire or high temperature.
7. Carry it in a clean pocket.